So, you're jetting around the internet trying to find someone to sell your home. Or maybe you've clicked through to this page via an email I sent you. We probably met in an open house, or you signed up for a contest I'm running, or I came to your front door to say "Hi" and talk to you about real estate.
Regardless of the how you got here, the why is probably to find out how much your home is worth. You can fill out that form at the top and I will give you a quick and dirty market analysis. Of course, I won't be able to give you a final opinion until I see the inside of your home, hence the contact information so we can set up a meeting. Don't worry, I won't force you to sign a contract. But I might bring some doughnuts, or beer. Or both!
I'd like to share, in the broadest of terms, how I will market and sell your home.
1. Bring in the Experts - Neither of us are professional home decorators or stagers (unless you are!) or professional real estate photographers (unless you are!). So as part of our listing agreement, I will bring in professionals from both of these fields. The decorator/stager will give you tips and tricks to polish up your home for its first interview with the next owner. The photographer will use their photography witchcraft to make it look beautiful and compelling on the internet, where 95+% of the house hunting public looks for houses.
2. Social Advertising - I have a social media system that exposes your listing to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and other social media sites. I use popular hashtags and targeted advertising to get as many eyeballs on your home as possible. You get to help out with this too by posting to your local community social media groups. It's FUN!
3. Email Campaigns - Emailing a single active, competent real estate agent is like emailing 20 active home buyers. I use MLS wizardry to pin point active home buyers that are looking for houses JUST LIKE YOURS and making sure their agent's know it. I also blast out emails to hundred of agents using your home's best photos and invite them to come tour your home personally by holding a special Tuesday open house with a free lunch. Everyone loves a free lunch!
4. Personal Touch - You still get the sign in the yard, and professionally administered open houses on as regular a basis as you can handle. You also get:
- Data driven market analysis
- An honest and candid evaluation of your home's condition
- Sound pricing strategies
- Secure electronic lock box
- High quality marketing materials
- Vetting of all potential purchasers
- Tough but fair tactics to help maximize leverage in negotiations
- Recommendations for tried and true professionals in other real estate disciplines like home inspections, mortgage origination, title services, home repair, and more
- Expert help in finding and negotiating your next home
Let's make contact and interview each other to see if we're the right fit. Call or email me today - you'll be glad you did!